Thursday, September 26, 2013

Welcome to the world, Baby Dahlia

I am a month late in writing this post as I begin catching up my blog but we are so thrilled that Dahlia Blue is in the world and thankful that she lives just a short mile from away from us!
I have loved getting little times of holding this sweet bundle and can't believe how fast she is growing!
Juliette loves seeing her and says "baby, baby, baby"
When we arrived last time Scarlett said to Luca, "please don't touch my baby." Luca said, "don't worry, I won't"
But I did catch Luca admiring her and he said, "she is so tiny"
It is so fun to have another baby around and I look forward to seeing the friendships grow between the kids as they get older!
We love you already sweet Dahlia! (this is Evan and Alicia's baby and Scarlett's little sister)


No comments:

Post a Comment