Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bethany Staff retreat

I went to a very restful, energizing, and meaningful two day, one night retreat in the Cascades with the Bethany Ministry Team. Since I work part-time, I miss a lot staff meetings and all staff events so it was great to have an extended chance to interact with other staff members and hear about each other's ministries. It is very incredible to work at a place with individuals so passionate about making Christ visible to the world. I also loved being in the mountains at a German style chalet! Brought back great memories of my youth and restores my soul!  And thanks to John for being home for two days with the kids!


 Holle and I enjoying an amazing Brazilian BBQ meal. Holle says. "and truly the keep bringing me more of this good meat!"


No comments:

Post a Comment