Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy 33 Birthday to me!

I had a great birthday last Sat! Thanks to everyone for the cards and calls!
A few highlights from the day were:
John took a vacation day so he could be home
Making waffles with Luca and having waffles and whip cream breakfast as a family
Going running with Mari at Discovery Park
Having Grandpa Don and Grandma Martha over for dinner
Going out bowling with friends in the evening! (as seen from the picture below, the first game I bowled 136, a record by far for me!) Jamie made a delicious chocolate cake for the occasion! It was a blast!

 Juliette wanted the hat and the ear muffs on that morning, she keeps us laughing!
 Breakfast with my kids!
 Juliette's first ponytail! So cute!
 Blowing out the candles!
 My high score! Do you see the four strikes in a row? Unbelievable!
 Love you friends! Thanks for coming out to make my bday so special! I feel loved!
 The girls who made it happen...Mari and Brooke helped me plan the party, wouldn't have happened without them!
 Me and my honey! Having fun, love seeing Amy and Ryan in the background!



No comments:

Post a Comment