Friday, September 26, 2014

Katie's 34th Birthday

I had a great birthday! Thanks for all the cards, and birthday wishes from everyone The day began with big hugs from both of my kids and lots and lots of Happy Birthday Mama! Super sweet. I got to go running with Mari at Discovery Park in the am, rode the Ducks with John and Luca in the afternoon (thank you mom and dad for watching Juliette), had a delicious meal that John made for us all with family and friends, and a cozy bon fire after dinner outside with friends! I loved rolling from one fun thing to the next all day long, and being with people that love and care about me throughout the day! What a great day!


                                       
 Luca "mom please take a picture of that BIG duck" It is so funny




 What we were riding in
 Our old apartment in Eastlake... remember those days?
 Luca, Juliette and I  had some sprinkler fun in the front yard after riding the ducks...who would have guessed it would be 85 F on my birthday
 Beautiful meal prepared

 Just what I love...a full table!
and good conversations by the fire

No comments:

Post a Comment