Friday, September 19, 2014

Big girl bed

Juliette moved into a big girl bed a few weeks ago after climbing out of her crib twice in one day. At fear of her falling out we hesitantly transferred her. I thought it would be a disaster, but she has done really well. She is growing up fast, esp. being so tall that she is wearing 4 T clothes! In other news, Potty Training has begun, but going slow...much slower than I thought. I will be happy to be on the other side of that situation when we get there.
Juliette is going to the PlayGarden Preschool two mornings a week from 9 am-1pm. She is loving it. She tells us everytime that her favorite part was painting. I wonder if she paints all morning long. I am so glad she gets to that magical place twice a week! I also get those mornings kid free. It is a new day my friends...a new day!


Here is Luca in his new bed just a few months younger than Juliette in the picture above. Also 2 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment