Thursday, May 2, 2013

Trip to NC

I just got back from a wonderful visit to Greensboro. My dear sister, Betsy, recently had an adorable little boy, Jacob Matthew! It was such a joy to get to spend time with my new nephew and my niece, big sister Sophia! I also got to spend time with my brother, Josh and Meagan, Molly, Annie and Owen. They have all grown so much since I saw them last a year and half ago!
John did an awesome job taking care of our kids at home in Seattle. I am so glad that I did not bring my kids so I could be auntie all weekend long! Such a joy! Thank you to all those who had John and the kids over for dinner each night I was gone. That was hugely helpful!
Here are a few pictures of my trip. Wish Greensboro and Seattle were much closer! I miss everyone already and Luca said, "mom, let's all get on an airplane and all go back there tomorrow!" I wish we could!
 Jacob at 2:30 am...he likes to be awake while others would rather be sleeping, but he is so cute and gave me lots of smiles at that time, so I wouldn't complain, but sleep for your mama!
 Annie's 6th birthday party! Molly turned 8 this week! Happy Birthday sweet girls! I love you both!
 Jacob sleeping during the day. Such a handsome little guy!
 Me with all my Adams' nieces and nephews! I love being an aunt!
 The new family of four!
 Molly, Annie, and Owen loving on Jacob. He loves them already!
 Josh, Katie, Betsy with the kids, missing Meagan in the picture who was being the photographer
 Jacob at 2:30 am again, could he get any cuter?
 Me and baby Jakie!
 One sister picture taken on the last day...like usual...how do we always forget to take a picture together.
 Betsy, Sophia and Jacob. Betsy is amazing mother and sister!!! Love you so much and miss you like crazy already Bets, so glad I could come this last few days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment