Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Juliette's three year old stats

Juliette had her three year check up yesterday (6 weeks late) but at least we made it happen:)

She is in the 99.5% for height at 41.54 inches or 105.5 cm
And 88% for weight at 36 1/2 pounds, 16.60 kg in weight

I have to remind myself daily that she is three since she looks older although her behavior also reminds me that she is three. She continues to make us laugh, brings us joy and keeps us always on our toes!
We love you Juliette!
 Juliette, why is your face purple?, "I was making Preston laugh" When do kids stop coloring on themselves?


 Juliette's first braid. Frozen has helped with the motivation. Betsy, thank you for the countless braids you let me do in your sweet wispy hair...it has prepared me well for Juliette's:) Miss you Bets!

2 comments:

  1. With face painting so prevelant she is just up with the times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I knew she was tall but that is incredible. If she does what her Daddy though she may get all of her growing done early.

    Love that braid. Did she like it?

    ReplyDelete