Wednesday, January 21, 2015

We love Tia!




We are so thankful for Tia! I met her several years ago as she volunteered to teach at one of the programs at Bethany, Pioneer Club. She was so amazing with the kids at church, I asked her if she would watch Luca and she started caring for him when he was two. She is the BEST! She we met her she has graduated from college, become an nurse and gotten married to Nate!
Juliette kept telling me today, "I am not going to be sad when you go to work because I get to be with TIA!!! and Kallie! her puppy!, I love Tia" It is such a gift to have Tia in our lives! Thanks again for coming over today! Luca's high was playing with Tia, getting to go to his new chess class after school, and getting to facetime with Nate, Tia's husband! They are the best and we are blessed by them!

No comments:

Post a Comment