Thursday, June 12, 2014

Echo Valley Run



John and I got away this last weekend and went to the Echo Valley 1/2 Marathon Run. There was $10 camping at the start of the race located at a small ski slop. Not everyones idea of a weekend away but certainly ours. We had the fun to setting up our tent and then wondering...what do we do? So relaxing not to have to do anything! The 1/2 the next morning started at 9:30 am. It was a hard run with the first few miles up hill, but a lot of fun and it ended with a down hill. I did not run in flip flops as pictured above...I had to take my running shoes off, they were so dirty and dusty right after the race. I am thankful that my parents could watch our kids so we could do this together! The last picture was taken of Lake Chelan where we dunked before driving back to Seattle. The water is pretty cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment