Sunday, May 4, 2014

"itches"

Well as Juliette would say Luca got "itches". He fell at Boren school at recess, tripped on a root and split his chin on the concrete. John thankfully was home this last Wednesday (week ago today) and picked Luca up from school and took him to Children's ER where he got seven stitches. Luca was such a champ. They stopped by my work on the way home from the hospital and I said to Luca. "I am so impressed with you Luca and how brave you were going to the hospital." Luca said "I was impressed with myself too"!
He is doing fine, just get shy at every new social situation since the stitches and wants me to tell everyone what happened...I guess you can consider yourself told;)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your fall Luca. You and your cousin Matthew can share stories about your stitches. Hope you get better quickly. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete