Friday, August 2, 2013

Tysuchia send off

We had to say good-bye to our dear friends, Kimi, Jess, Layna and Jonah, on July 20th. They are off on an adventure to Kigali, Rwanda, where Kimi and Jess will be working at an international school. I miss them already and feel the weight of their absence. Here are a few pictures of some of our last time hanging out together.
I know that I will see Jess again, we have been friends since we were 11 years old. After high school, we went to different colleges and vowed to never be roomates for the sake of our friendship:) I could never have imagined that we would spend the year before and then the first four years of motherhood within a 2 mile radias of eachother. I had no clue that our husbands would become good friends and our families would spend much time together. I guess I am hoping that just like I couldn't have forseen that, I am now not able to see into our lives overlapping again. Who knows what city or country it will be in but I am sure we will see each other again. And I am looking forward to that family reunion already! Love you Jess, Kimi, Layna and Jonah!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Luca.i miss you and really like the pictures that you gave me in my book. I look at them alot and I love you.
    Layna

    ReplyDelete