Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

John and I spent our first Valentine's Day together my senior year of high school when I asked him to Sadie Hawkins at BFA. He had to dress up like Zorro. Pretty fun to think back on all the past Valentine's Days together.

This year, 14 years....John took the kids to the doctor this morning. They both had ear infections and are on antibiotics...again.
We ordered pizza tonight and it was almost comical trying to "enjoy" the meal and eat with Juliette screaming and fussy.
I decided to finish my dinner after she was asleep so I could eat in peace.

A few interesting notes from the day. My parents sent a e-card valentine. I showed it to Luca and he said he wanted to "hug the smiley face" Pretty cute. Thanks for thinking of us mom and dad.

Also John and Luca ate some Valentine candy and it turned their tongues green.

Juliette was unusually fussy today. Hope the medicine kicks in for tomorrow! This is a picture of her yesterday when she didn't need to be held all day:) But it is ok, we love holding her.



No comments:

Post a Comment